The last Algerian striker Nasim Akrour has marked for the French third-tier chamber has scored a goal at the age of 45. Nassim Akrour had been without a club since leaving The Ancymdel Ainsi for Lego 2 and his attention was on the side as the chamber won the invitation on Saturday.
He is an equalizer driving Nasim Akrour score for French team Grenoble with 110 goals in 312 exhibitions over two spells from 2005 to 2010 and 2013 to 2016.
Nassim Akrour the French player started his professional career in 1995 before moving to the lower parts of England with Aston England and Woking in the French Lower Group team Olympic Shor Le Sec.
He returned to France in 2000 when he marked The Astres, with two mantras.
He played for Algeria several times, including the 2002 and 2004 Africa Cup of Nations finals.
- 8 pairs of sneakers due by the end of next week - October 29, 2021
- Walmart begins testing drone deliveries for household goods and groceries - September 10, 2020
- Top 4 Root Apps for Android Devices - February 29, 2020
- Minecraft comes alive - February 5, 2020
- Minecraft skin editor - February 5, 2020