Chainlink (LINK) and Polygon (MATIC) are progressing in their sectors. Yet, their investors are seeking something exciting. This is where an upcoming project, Pomerdoge, comes to the surface.
In fact, its team claims that people who join their early presale might make 4,000% more money.
So, let’s see what these tokens have to offer.
- According to experts, Chainlink (LINK) may reach $8.20 in late 2023.
- Polygon (MATIC) can trade at $0.850 by next year.
- Pomerdoge may see a 4,000% surge after launch.
Chainlink (Link) Launches A Self-Service Platform; The Token Trades At $7.39
Today, one of the popular names in the Web3 space is Chainlink (LINK). Usually, Chainlink (LINK) only releases developments around its smart contracts. But, recently Chainlink (LINK) came up with something unique. The project now offers users a serverless platform where they can self-serve.
Furthermore, Chainlink (LINK) developers can connect their smart contracts or dApps to any Web 2.0 API. Additionally, Chainlink (LINK) users can also customize computations quickly through its network on Web 2.0. Hence, Chainlink (LINK) users get great opportunities to create dApps.
Currently, Chainlink (LINK) is trading at $7.39, a 0.32% rise in a day. However, experts suggest the token will reach $8.20 in the next few days.
Polygon (MATIC) Sees The Flow Of New Wallet Addresses; The Token Sells At $0.6771
Polygon (MATIC) often sits behind when it comes to dominating Layer 2 space. Yet, the community saw a noticeable increase in the new addresses across the Polygon (MATIC) network.
According to reports, around 556 new Polygon (MATIC) addresses surface daily. Over time, the project has gained a 10.68% increase in addresses. As a result, it increased the engagement and interest of users in the Polygon (MATIC) ecosystem. According to the team, the wallet addresses are seeing steady upgrades. Hence, Polygon’s (MATIC) price action might rise.
Currently, the token is trading at $0.6771, a 0.65% rise in a day. But, experts predict it can trade at $0.850 by next year.
Pomerdoge (POMD) May Surpass Others In Gaining User Traction
Pomerdoge has released its presale, and investors must not miss checking out this platform. According to the details, it will be a new P2E gaming platform that’ll offer access to global players. Recent stats suggest a 71% increase in blockchain games. Thus, this new P2E gaming is likely to thrive in the industry.
Furthermore, the platform will introduce many rewarding features for the players, such as:
- Pomergame – it will enable players to earn rewards by showing their skills in gameplay.
- Pomergplace – it’ll enable players to buy and sell their collected assets.
Additionally, the gaming platform will offer users the following adventures:
- Players can enhance and evolve in-game characters within the virtual world.
- Entry to Pomerplace requires achieving Gold Status Pomer. Hence, they can unlock various opportunities.
- Pomerplace will offer a dynamic transaction platform. Thus, players can acquire, sell, or exchange in-game items.
- Competitive face-offs among participants add to the excitement within Pomerplace.
- POMD boasts an exclusive collection of 7,777 NFTs. These will be accessible only to early presale participants.
Exciting, isn’t it? Investors can get them at $0.008 during the ongoing first presale phase. Moreover, analysts forecast a 4,000% surge in presale price after launch.
Find out more about the Pomerdoge (POMD) Presale Today
Telegram Community: https://t.me/pomerdoge
Disclaimer: This article is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as investment advice. The content does not constitute a recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any securities or financial instruments. Readers should conduct their own research and consult with financial advisors before making investment decisions. The information presented may not be current and could become outdated.
By accessing and reading this article, you acknowledge and agree to the above disclosure and disclaimer.