A youth has been charged with murder after a Burnes body was recovered from a house in south west London.
Police collected him as a 53-year-old elderly man on January 3 during a welfare check at a location on Novell Road in Barnes.
The man, named william Elger, was found in court documents as a ‘detector’. After the autopsy, he suffered a cut to the chest.
A 17-year-old boy from earls court was charged with murder on Monday.
The girl, whose name cannot be named for legal reasons, spoke uniquely at Wimbledon Magistrate’s Court his Burnes body found and to confirm her name and address.
He has been remanded to care and is expected to appear at the Old Bailey on Wednesday.
- Walmart begins testing drone deliveries for household goods and groceries - September 10, 2020
- Top 4 Root Apps for Android Devices - February 29, 2020
- Minecraft comes alive - February 5, 2020
- Minecraft skin editor - February 5, 2020
- Ambient Sounds Mod | Minecraft Mod | MineCraft - February 5, 2020