A youth has been charged with murder after a Burnes body was recovered from a house in south west London.
Police collected him as a 53-year-old elderly man on January 3 during a welfare check at a location on Novell Road in Barnes.
The man, named william Elger, was found in court documents as a ‘detector’. After the autopsy, he suffered a cut to the chest.
A 17-year-old boy from earls court was charged with murder on Monday.
The girl, whose name cannot be named for legal reasons, spoke uniquely at Wimbledon Magistrate’s Court his Burnes body found and to confirm her name and address.
He has been remanded to care and is expected to appear at the Old Bailey on Wednesday.
- CFTC Commissioner: Too Soon To Say if FTX Crisis Was Intentional - November 17, 2022
- Don’t Scrap Current Crypto Policy Proposals Just Yet, Rep. Says - November 17, 2022
- US Politicians Donate Bankman-Fried Cash to Charity - November 16, 2022
- Tornado Cash Redesignation: Does it Change Anything for US Users? - November 13, 2022
- Bahamas Regulator Freezes FTX Assets - November 11, 2022