Hip-hop artist MusicSnake, known as one of the biggest crypto space supporters, recently published a tweet where he made a comment on Celsius Network and Alex Mashinsky. “Icy Flight is still one of my favorite tracks (and one of the top tracks on Spotify) even though #CelsiusNetwork ignored it” – Snake tweeted.
— MusicSnake (@fredfedorking) February 15, 2022
Released in December 2020, “Icy Flight” features snowboarding as well as Bitcoin and blockchain company Celsius Network: “I celebrate Bitcoin growth. Crypto – true, dollar – false. HODLer mode is ON, passive income, Celsius Network – my applause.” – Snake raps (“Icy Flight” lyrics).
In 2021 Fred King’s NFT collection “CryptoSnake Coins” blew up on the web and became one of the Top 10 best selling NFT projects on the Rarible platform. “I love NFT world and I’m sure most industries will be using it in the near future. Not just in the art and entertainment sectors. Government, real estate, ticketing businesses, and of course legal areas will find it useful and will move towards non-fungible tokenization.” – the rapper said.
Earlier this week MusicSnake announced his new album release date. Reportedly his LP “By” will be released on March 14th 2022. The tracklist will also include a brand new crypto-track called “Crypto Creep.”
- Volt Inu Updates Its Community with New Exciting Announcements - May 24, 2022
- Supporting World Hope Is the Company Helping Businesses Turn Relationships Into Revenue - May 23, 2022
- Meet Matthew Ryan & Associates – The IT, Business, Operations and Strategy Experts You Need in Your Corner - May 23, 2022
- ElonCoke (ELNCO) Announces Listing on PancakeSwap and Upcoming P2E Game - May 18, 2022
- $SHAZU Sets Official Listing Date on May 30 for it’s BSC Token - May 16, 2022