Reading Books Adds Years to Life-Expectancy.
St Paul, MN, Jan 24, 2022, ZEXPRWIRE, Introducing the D-Book Series for Dyslexia Sufferers and Lapsed Readers. Recent research has established that people who read books regularly gain several years of productive life, compared to the lower life expectancy of people who do not read books.
Millions of people around the world never read books. 50% of college students never open a book again after graduation. Many of these people suffer in silence from dyslexia. ‘One in ten’ people in society have teen or adult dyslexia.
The D-Book Series facilitates the concept of fluency training for reading which resolves the neuroscience of reading into a set of “reading reflexes” and provides a dyslexia-friendly reading environment tailored to the development and reinforcement of a fluent reading style.
A major difficulty incurred by non-fluent readers with dyslexia, is our tendency to wipe out mid-sentence, and have to then hunt backwards through a multi-sentence paragraph, in search of the offending sentence.
Invariably, we alight on the beginning of the wrong sentence, and the entire reading experience soon becomes an intolerable mess.
The D-Book publishing platform solves the problem by using a single sentence paragraph structure throughout, and combines this with the unique editorial skills of a “dyslexic eye”.
The D-Books Series especially aspires to make the neuro-protective benefits of reading books, available to aging dyslexic populations, who are currently excluded from the life-expectancy benefits that accrue to regular book readers.
The term “Reading Stutter” was coined to help in the self-diagnosis of dyslexia.
Gaining additional years of productive life through a process as accessible as regularly reading books, is a positive health news story of importance to parents, teachers, senior care professionals and public health personnel.
Eugene Wrayburn MD
York Ave, St Paul, MN 55101
“Reading a book on a sunny day, stores the sunshine as well as the book” (Wilde-Confucian)
- #WBSDubai to Create Global Business Opportunities for Web3 Innovators - February 8, 2023
- RepublicanMetal, the leading provider of precious metal investment solutions, is proud to announce the launch of its new website - February 8, 2023
- London is going to host the Largest Blockchain and Crypto Conference - February 8, 2023
- Join the Revolution: Invest in STARSTAKING for 25% APY and the Chance to Win Big with the DeFi Lottery Program - February 8, 2023
- Altcoin Daily To Produce And Star In New Tv Show, Killer Whales. - February 7, 2023