Solidproof is a network introduced to help in bolstering Defi trust. This platform launched in mid-2021 and has already been a major part of Defi audits.
Yet, Solidproof has been doing manual audits. Manual audits are auditing done with people, by bare hands. While manual audits are reliable, they are often too slow and sometimes inaccurate.
Solidproof began plans to launch an auto audit tool. So, what is an auto audit tool? How do they work? How will Launchpads use this platform? Keep reading for more.
The Auto-Audit Tool
The Solidproof auto audit tool is an algorithm feature created to ease Defi audits. Generally, the tool completes the audit services without requiring manual work.
Solidproof’s audit tool will be launching soon to improve the audit services in Defi. So, what are the benefits of the auto audit tool in Defi projects and launchpads? Here are a few pros;
- Efficiency and effectiveness in audits. Generally, audits conducted only by hand can have massive human errors. Yet, since the auto tool is an algorithmic function, it does not contain human errors. Thus, Launchpads connected to this tool will have certainty in results.
- Timely Audits. Every project using the auto audit feature will get timely audits. Generally, the autonomous tools take way less time to audit than the manual tools.
How Can Launchpad Networks Leverage This Tool?
Crypto launchpads and Defi projects have a huge chance of benefiting from the tool. But how? There are two major ways including;
Accepting Solidproof as Their Auditor
The primary most fundamental way is by accepting Solidproof as their auditor. Every launchpad has a list of Defi auditors whose audits they trust. All projects listed on the launchpad often get an audit from their trusted auditor. Hence, Launchpads should start accepting Solidproof as their trusted auditors. After obtaining Solidproof, they can propose the tool to upcoming Defi projects.
Projects Can Embed the Tool
Defi projects and launchpads can also embed the auto tool. Although this tool will be on Solidproof’s website, other projects can attach the tool. Embedding this tool means having a direct link.
A new project would have to visit Solidproof’s website to access the tool. For that to happen, the project must have heard about Solidproof from somewhere. Yet, once the launchpads attach the tool, a Defi project will just follow the link.
Due to the attached tool, Defi projects will have increased trust in the launchpad. The trust of presale participants will also increase. But, where can the projects put the auto tool link?
- The first place is the lower end of the website home page. This lower end of the website’s homepage often contains tools used in the webpage. Website visitors will be able to see and use the auto tool.
- Another place to add the link is on the IEO/IDO/ICO application forms. Most Defi launchpads have forms that developers must feel when applying for audits. Adding the tool/link in the form gives the developers an easier option.
- Another place to link the auto tool is the page discussing audits. For instance, most launchpads websites have a section mentioning their accepted auditors. Adding the link in that section provides alternatives for audits.
How Will Upcoming Defi Projects Use the Auto Tool?
The auto audit tool is going to be the primary center of service provision in Solidproof. Yet, it begs the question of how upcoming Defi projects can use this service. The steps for anyone to use the auto audit tool are as follows;
- Sending the smart contracts to the auto audit tool. Solidproof makes it easy for developers to leverage this platform. A user can send either a link or the entire smart contract file to the tool.
- Immediately on receipt of the file, Solidproof’s auto tool audits the Defi contract. Since it’s an autonomous tool, it does not need manual support.
- The tools look into the code for vulnerabilities. Its autonomous nature identifies all errors associated with smart contracts.
- Finally, this project releases its first report, which comes in PDF format. Since the launchpad and project applied for the audit, they will receive a copy of the report.
As this auto tool launches, some may think that it replaces manual audits. Yet that is not at all the case with Solidproof.
After the auto audit, Solidproof will do manual checks if the project requests. Thus, this platform will strengthen the validity of its report by conducting two audits.
What the audit feature brings is the speed in auditing. Projects will not have to wait for weeks to get their audit report which could be negative. The tool works fast, releases the report, and developers can work on the changes.
This guide has been looking into the process of auditing in Defi projects. Generally, it’s one of the most important steps before any project presale. Normally, many platforms have been providing solutions to effective Defi smart contract audits. Solidproof introduces its auto audit tool.
An auto audit feature is a smart tool for auditing smart contracts automatically. This tool does not need human support. Instead, it does the entire audit using algorithms. It introduces more accuracy and efficiency in auditing.
Solidproof makes it possible for projects to embed this tool in their sites. Attaching will simplify the works for Defi projects and launchpads.
- Finconnex: Empowering Property Investors with Tailored Financing Solutions - March 31, 2023
- Unleash Your Potential: Getting Out of Your Own Way with Hannah Reese - March 31, 2023
- Stop Stressing Over Web Design: Let Vibes Design Handle It With a Kick - March 31, 2023
- Bravo Pharma officially partners with G42 Healthcare to spearhead the field of Genomics - March 29, 2023
- BULLZ and MetaDecrypt Partner to Accelerate Web3 Adoption with the help of content creators - March 28, 2023