When it comes to low-calorie dieting, nothing beats the Keto Diet plan. It is probably the best option for those struggling to lose weight.
The Keto Diet includes high fat and low carb. This unique diet plan is followed by men and women of all ages to burn excess body fat, and boost metabolism. In addition to that it helps prevent many diseases such as autism, type 2 diabetes, epilepsy, etc.
To ensure that the Keto Diet is working, you need to keep track of your daily macros intake. This is where a free keto macro calculator comes to your rescue. It determines the amount of nutrition you need to enter ketosis. Try the Keto Calculator as it is the most accurate one out there.
What Exactly Is A Keto Calculator?
The keto diet is not an easy one. For the diet plan to be effective, you need to consume the right amount of protein, fat, and carbs. This can be determined using a keto calculator.
In the keto diet, macronutrients matter the most. With the help of a keto calculator, it becomes easier to determine the macronutrients needed by your body.
Every person is different and so are their energy needs. A keto calculator determines the macro needs depending on the metabolism and body structure of a person.
How To Use A Keto Calculator?
Below are the steps to use a keto calculator:
- Choose the measurement system that you would like to use.
- Input your age, weight, and height.
- Provide your body fat percentage.
- Enter the circumference of your neck, hip, and waist.
- Choose from the given activity levels – not active, lightly active, and very active.
- Select between inactive, aerobic, and anaerobic exercises.
- Choose a weight-loss goal – weight loss or weight maintenance.
- Now wait for the calculator to give you the results.
Important Things To Know About The Keto Calculator
As a newbie, you should know the following about a keto calculator:
- Keto calculators offer different formulas based on the age, weight, height, and gender of a person.
- Keto calculators calculate the body mass of the dieter using their body fat percentage.
- Keto calculators determine the Body Metabolic Rate of a person depending on their activity level.
People following the keto diet need to maintain the ketosis process by consuming less carb and more fat. This is achieved with the help of a keto calculator. It ensures that your body is getting the right amount of nutrition.