Australian Test chief Tim Paine says he is “working” to meet the survivors who are fighting the Bush fire.
In Australia, fire has killed 25 people in any incident since September and destroyed nearly 2,000 homes.
Tim Paine and spinner Nathan Lyon visited Vingello, New South Wales, which was severely affected by the flames.
“It’s been a complete surprise to see a part of the plyrization,” said The 35-year-old. ‘
‘When you see it, you understand the courage of our firefighters and women who have come here to save lives and try to save property.
“It’s been a wonderful exercise, so we thought it was important to come here and say ‘give your heart a good’.
Off-spinner Lyon gave A$1000 (30 530) for each wicket in the Australian team’s last Test match against New Zealand, which the hosts won by 279 runs.
Lyon finished the match with a 10-118 figure.
Various cricketers and tennis players have given cash to The Bush Fire Applications.
Tennis Garesh played Boff Fire Grove Drive.
Australian Fire: What the world has reacted to emergency.
- CFTC Commissioner: Too Soon To Say if FTX Crisis Was Intentional - November 17, 2022
- Don’t Scrap Current Crypto Policy Proposals Just Yet, Rep. Says - November 17, 2022
- US Politicians Donate Bankman-Fried Cash to Charity - November 16, 2022
- Tornado Cash Redesignation: Does it Change Anything for US Users? - November 13, 2022
- Bahamas Regulator Freezes FTX Assets - November 11, 2022