California, 11 Sep 2021, ZEXPRWIRE, Ms. Desta develops Wix websites, which contributed to the success of her clients. Celebrity Stylist, Stacy Gray, successfully joined the The Make-Up Artists & Hair Stylists Guild. Ms. Allison became one of the first black woman owned Wine distributors in her state of Florida for Urban
Drinkery Wine Bar as well as securing grants for her non-profit The Burg Cares. Sister Nayirah has become a household name with Repair of the Black Family speaking alongside Les Brown and garnering over 70K revenue in online sales. Moreover, Mumba Sauce has partnered with multi-million business Popcom to have his products in an artificial intelligence vending machine throughout the United States and opened a physical store location.
Client success is the driving factor behind Revised Brand’s goal
The post Wix Partner, Revised Brand, contributes to Success Stories of her Clients appeared first on Zex PR Wire.
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Binary News Network and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact [email protected]
- The Famous Bitcoin versus Ethereum debate now has a blog on a quest for the ultimate answer - September 18, 2021
- Kemet Token launches ecosystem aimed at developing African and black cryptocommunity - September 18, 2021
- Two New Directors for Market-Leading IT Community Platform - September 18, 2021
- Lobsters Beach Club Is Announcing A Unique Membership System That Might Revolutionize The NFT Space - September 18, 2021
- Tomi Heroes NFT Sales Volume Just Exploded Past $1.35m, with Massive ROI Potential For TOMI Sale - September 18, 2021