Satoshi Uzumaki, a digital artist, has recently released a limited edition of NFTs on OpenSea. The Bored Boneheads series consists of 999 unique 3D avatars with a mission to “spread kindness to the whole world.” More precisely, the collection should help raise funds for disadvantaged children worldwide through sales and donations.
Bored Boneheads is a collection of 3D animated avatars or PFP (Profile Pictures) featuring skull designs. The series has a limited number of digital artworks, a scarcity that should increase the NFT’s value and demand. A part of the proceeds from their sales will support an international organization helping children in crisis.
Satoshi Uzumaki believes that NFT projects should aim to be more than “materialistic” possessions. The substantial funds circulating in the Metaverse could help alleviate some of the problems in the real world. The artist said:
“If everyone commits small acts of kindness and the recipient of the kind acts pays it forward, it would have an exponential effect on humanity. If this happens, Bored Boneheads NFT would have achieved its roadmap objective, to heal the world through kindness. Bored Boneheads owners itself would become a unique community in both the metaverse and in the real world.”
About Bored Boneheads
The exact identity of Satoshi Uzumaki is unknown, with many sources referring to the NFT creator as a “mysterious Asian artist.” Nevertheless, OpenSea, the most prominent NFT marketplace in the industry, validates Uzumaki’s credentials by hosting their collection.
The Bored Boneheads collection is currently available on OpenSea at a floor price of 1.1 ETH.
- Volt Inu Updates Its Community with New Exciting Announcements - May 24, 2022
- Supporting World Hope Is the Company Helping Businesses Turn Relationships Into Revenue - May 23, 2022
- Meet Matthew Ryan & Associates – The IT, Business, Operations and Strategy Experts You Need in Your Corner - May 23, 2022
- ElonCoke (ELNCO) Announces Listing on PancakeSwap and Upcoming P2E Game - May 18, 2022
- $SHAZU Sets Official Listing Date on May 30 for it’s BSC Token - May 16, 2022