“Billi” is the first album from the artist with Sony Publishing
LOS ANGELES, CA, May 5, 2021, ZEXPRWIRE – New music artist King Pierre is releasing his new project, “Billi,” this summer and will be performing throughout the Los Angeles area. The songwriter recently signed a publishing deal with Sony/ATV Publishing, allowing his new album to be streamed worldwide.
King Pierre grew up in Chicago, Illinois and moved to California after signing the publishing deal with Sony. King Pierre is best known for his single, “Treat Me Right,” which generated over 1 million streams after the Black Lives Matter protest. He is known for his impact in Chicago with his mixtape “Chi City.”
King is an American rapper songwriter, actor and entrepreneur. He began his career as a songwriter for other artists, many of whom are well-known, but recently decided to take a different approach to his career and began recording his own music.
Company Name: JMG Recording & Sony/ATV Publishing
Contact Person: Jamie Jackson
Email: [email protected]
Address: 6245 Santa Monica Blvd,
City: Los Angeles
Country: United States
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Binary News Network and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact [email protected]
- The Famous Bitcoin versus Ethereum debate now has a blog on a quest for the ultimate answer - September 18, 2021
- Kemet Token launches ecosystem aimed at developing African and black cryptocommunity - September 18, 2021
- Two New Directors for Market-Leading IT Community Platform - September 18, 2021
- Lobsters Beach Club Is Announcing A Unique Membership System That Might Revolutionize The NFT Space - September 18, 2021
- Tomi Heroes NFT Sales Volume Just Exploded Past $1.35m, with Massive ROI Potential For TOMI Sale - September 18, 2021