Dubai, UAE, 23rd September 2022, ZEXPRWIRE, One of the highlights of the virtual art exhibition, Art Beyond Boundaries, is Dr Rezvan Khedri’s private art space. The dentist’s artworks ‘Nothing but the tooth’, ‘Anatomy of a tooth’, and ‘The many shades of dentistry’ reflect her artistic perspective.
Dr Rezvan has over 15 years of experience in dentistry, most of it concerning orthodontic treatments. She believes oral health is one of the key components of general health and can have an impact on your overall wellbeing. The dentist who doubles up as an artist has therefore leveraged her participation in Art Beyond Boundaries to create awareness about dentistry through her paintings.
“I am honoured to be a part of Art Beyond Boundaries. I am excited to be participating in the largest virtual exhibition of its kind and sharing the platform with an eclectic mix of artists showcasing their unique pieces of art,” expressed Dr Rezvan.
A dental practitioner at Dr Michael’s Dental Clinic in Dubai, Dr Rezvan says she chose Art Beyond Boundaries as the first platform to display her artwork. All three of her showcased pieces feature acrylic painting, with a different technique being used for each. ‘The many shades of dentistry’ and ‘Anatomy of a tooth’ display acrylic mixed media, while ‘Nothing but the tooth’ is an example of fluid painting.
Dr Rezvan has been interested in painting and art since childhood. “I am very passionate about what I do, and that has made me combine two of my favourite pursuits, artistry and dentistry, in my first publicly-displayed painting collection,” she reveals.
The orthodontist goes by the mantra of ‘living life fully’ and ‘connecting with oneself, which she believes leads to a more meaningful existence.
- CEO and President of BandH Cellular Wholesale, Victor Halabi, Celebrates Serving 5,000 Retail Clients - October 6, 2022
- Exciting deals on luxury hats for men and women on Pursefactory - October 6, 2022
- Dr Kriti Mohan Talks With Forbes Magazine About How To Win in Business and Medicine - October 6, 2022
- Chainalysis Experts to Discuss Blockchain Risks, Opportunities and Compliance at Future Blockchain Summit - October 6, 2022
- Marcus Dantus joins Ainnova Tech as board advisor - October 6, 2022