Dash is set to release its Ethereum decentralized finance bridge after months of testing.
Payments-focused crypto project Dash (DASH) is officially launching its Ethereum DeFi bridge.
According to an announcement issued on Wednesday, the foray into decentralized finance is made possible via a partnership with DeFi gateway protocol StakeHound and will see Dash holders able to interact with DeFi protocols on the Ethereum chain.
Dash holders will be able to stake their tokens and participate in yield farming while also gaining exposure to lending markets and arbitrage opportunities within the Ethereum DeFi matrix.
Holders of ERC-20 wrapped stDASH tokens will also reportedly be able to provide liquidity on automated market maker platforms like Uniswap and earn a portion of the transaction fees in the process.
To facilitate the Ethereum bridging process, StakeHound will provide wrapped stDASH tokens which are a one-to-one representation of the Dash holder’s balance. As part of the announcement, Dash revealed that the original DASH tokens will be held in secure custody by StakeHound.
While in the secure lockup, StakeHound will also stake the user’s DASH deposits and distribute additional stDASH rewards.
Dash now joins other crypto projects like Horizen (ZEN) and Firo (FIRO) in utilizing StakeHound’s DeFi bridge.
DASH is currently up more than 74% in the last month despite dipping almost 40% in late February.
- Visuals And Decision Making – How Graphic Design Sells Your Product - September 23, 2022
- Meet Rob Woodburn: One Of Australia’s Top Talent Agents - September 23, 2022
- Alaska Inu is Going Live on Five Digital Platforms after Getting the SAFU Certificate - September 22, 2022
- GoDomain launches .GO Domain Registration on XDC Network - September 16, 2022
- Merging Creativity with Strategy — How Personal Branding Agency eLuminate Marketing is Changing the Social Media Industry - September 14, 2022