Fixxed Insurance works by providing members with Phone accidental coverage for new and used phones.
Dallas, Delas, 30th September 2022, ZEXPRWIRE, CRBT, the maker of the Siam smartphone, the world’s first dual-screen smartphone announced the launch of its new cell phone insurance service called Fixxed Phone Insurance. This will offer complete cell phone coverage and protect against drops, spills, battery defects, camera malfunctions, charging port failure, cracked screen, touchscreen malfunction, or mechanical breakdowns. Just $10 a month and no deductible for most phones.
Fixxed Insurance will also provide a service called Fixxed Now that will ensure that the new member can insure devices that have been already damaged and they can file a claim at the earliest.
Fixxed Now package will cover pre-existing damages for only $25 a month. It comes with same-day repair, unlimited claims, quick replacement and more. Customers with broken phones who don’t have any coverage can now pay just $25 to repair their phones.
With the release of the Samsung New Samsung Z Fold4 and Apples iPhone 14 it is true, as it is indeed a very competitive sector and the company understands it. Any customer can buy their insurance even after their smartphone is broken. For cracked screens, deductibles are $40 or even less. If the smartphone is lost or stolen, the maximum deductible amount is $150. They have kept the prices fair so that more customers can have a better alternative to Asurion the Carrier backed insurance plan for ATT and T Mobile.
The individual has to complete the registration. One can choose between the monthly or yearly terms as per convenience.
- Next, the customer has to upload pictures of the smartphone’s front and back. This will aid in activating the plan.
- One can refer a friend and earn $10. The person, a customer refers to will get one month free on the total period of the scheme.
Talking to the media the spokesperson at Fixxed Phone Insurance shared “It’s time consumers take control over their mobile devices to get maximum value from their insurance. Lower premiums and lower deductibles”
The Insurance will be available from 1st October 2022 in 50 states. This product will be available in Canada from January 2023.
For more details, visit: www.gotfixxed.com
About Fixxed Insurance:
The world’s first dual-screen smartphone, the Siam, was created by CRBT, and they will soon introduce a new cell phone insurance service called Fixxed Insurance. This will offer comprehensive coverage for mobile devices and offer defense against mechanical failures, drops, spills, faulty batteries, defective cameras, faulty charging ports, cracked screens, and other issues.
Business Name: Fixxed Insurance
Contact Person: Geoff Power
Email: [email protected]
City : Dallas
The Post Crbt is Launching Fixxed Now Insurance Plan Covering Phones with Existing Damage appeared first on ZEX PR WIRE
- Oviedo Florida’s Exodus Medical celebrates their 6th anniversary with 350 google reviews - December 8, 2022
- $NIKL is Now Officially Listed on Digital Financial Exchange (DIFX) - December 8, 2022
- Unicef Collaborates with GitCoin to raise funds for StaTwig - December 8, 2022
- Smartproxy aids companies in legally collecting data from Instagram - December 7, 2022
- LI Zhang Group Leads The Way As One Of The Top Investment Firms - December 7, 2022