VICKSBURG, MS, 2 July 2021, ZEXPRWIRE, Warren County Supervisor, District 3, Shawn Jackson recently announced her plans to carry out an urban bayou tour in Vicksburg, MS. Between July 20, 2021 and July 27, 2021, Supervisor Jackson will meet with communities around the city that have bayous in order to discuss immediate needs as well as document bayou related infrastructure needs that could possibly be funded with future infrastructure dollars.
“As a county representative of a majority city district, I’ve received numerous calls and have worked on mitigating some bayou related issues. I am interested in getting a broader understanding of our bayou system in the city as well as be in position to advocate for infrastructure dollars to maintain the city’s bayous, if a federal bill is passed.”
If you would like more information about this, or to schedule a meeting on the tour, please contact (601) 831-6428 or email [email protected]
Contact Person: Shawn Jackson
Email: [email protected]
The post County Supervisor Shawn Jackson To Conduct Urban Bayou Tour appeared first on Zex PR Wire.
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Binary News Network and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact [email protected]
- The world’s first decentralized soccer team managed by a DAO - October 20, 2021
- Popular Legal Cannabis Review and Education App BudWiz Gaining Traction For licensed brands and stores that actually care what consumers think - October 20, 2021
- Welcome To House Sort – Your One-Stop Online Shop For All Your Home Products and Accessories! - October 20, 2021
- Seicane Launches New Android Box 2+32G with Its Exclusive Features - October 20, 2021
- DeFi Yield Protocol (DYP): A Low Cap Gem with High Potential - October 20, 2021