Singapore, 24 May 2021, ZEXPRWIRE, Columbia Partners completes the equity acquisition of Bzone, a digital asset trading platform in Singapore Today, we are very excited to announce that we are about to complete the equity acquisition of Bzone, a Singapore digital asset service platform, and complete all the acquisition processes on May 31.
Bzone Move Motive:
Bzone is an innovative digital asset service platform, and its social nature provides a more diversified usage scenario for transactions. This acquisition lays a solid foundation for the deployment of global digital asset trading services. This acquisition does not involve personnel transfer.
The original Singapore team continues to be responsible for global strategic development and establishes a global business development operation department. Its business will be more diversified and internationalized. Continuing the traditional “social + blockchain” feature, providing digital asset trading and derivative services for users in more countries.
The post Columbia Partners completes the equity acquisition of Bzone appeared first on Zex PR Wire.
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Binary News Network and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact [email protected]
- Klaiyi Hair Announces Trends for the Fall 2021 Sale. - September 22, 2021
- CryptoNewsZ Issues Price Forecasts for Over 100 Cryptocurrencies - September 22, 2021
- Mello Token announces its gaming platform launch on 8th October - September 22, 2021
- Award-Winning Digital Marketing Specialists Precise Business Solutions Unveil New Website - September 22, 2021
- Minority-owned Vodka Brand Opens The Oregon Market By Putting The Planet First - September 22, 2021