Toronto, CA, 11 June 2021, ZEXPRWIRE, Real618 (www.real618.com), a Canadian-based real estate tech startup that combines a tech platform with real estate agents to close transactions more quickly, announced today it has raised several millions USD in seed funding from Lead Peak VC. Real618 offers a technology platform that enables real estate transactions to close more quickly, helping with tasks like property valuation, and reduces the commission fees to a few thousand dollars from the 2.5% to 3.0% market standards, because the startup’s partnered agents can finish more transactions in less time. Despite the economic impact of COVID-19, Canada’s real estate market is expected to recover relatively quickly, especially the residential sector. Real618 says that during 2020 and early 2021, Canadian real estate owners have been taking advantage of the growth in real estate values, and platforms such as Real618 have proven its success in significantly reducing the time and cost of completing real estate transactions.
Name: David Zhang
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 1(800) 279-1455
The post Canadian real estate tech startup Real618 raises $ Millions USD in seed round appeared first on Zex PR Wire.
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Binary News Network and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact [email protected]
- The world’s first decentralized soccer team managed by a DAO - October 20, 2021
- Popular Legal Cannabis Review and Education App BudWiz Gaining Traction For licensed brands and stores that actually care what consumers think - October 20, 2021
- Welcome To House Sort – Your One-Stop Online Shop For All Your Home Products and Accessories! - October 20, 2021
- Seicane Launches New Android Box 2+32G with Its Exclusive Features - October 20, 2021
- DeFi Yield Protocol (DYP): A Low Cap Gem with High Potential - October 20, 2021