France, 28 June 2021, ZEXPRWIRE, The main singer PT delivers psychedelic rock and knowledge at the same time in an album that seems to have many hidden messages. The approach of this band is original, free and never before seen. Indeed, the listener can enjoy the depth of a rising consciousness in a true rock n roll album which is more than pleasant. From the steady percussion, foundational bass and catchy electric guitar progression that provide the perfect platform for the stylistic vocal line of ‘Return of the Birdman’, the dynamically panned vocals that amalgamate with the upbeat instrumentation to create the immersive experience of ‘Venus’, to the memorable clean guitar progression and seamlessly layered backing vocal harmonies of ‘Magic Lake’, BeOmega really push the boundaries of coolness and truly redefine what good music is. One cannot help but feel uplifted and refreshed after these 11 revolutionary tracks.
BeOmega burst onto the streaming scene in 2004. BeOmega don’t perform at conventional concerts, but rather play “in crop circles that appear around Wiltshire, UK”. To date, BeOmega have one album in their online discography, their debut album ‘Outer Edge of Musiverse’. With a second album about to drop, BeOmega
are on track to build some serious momentum going into the second half of 2021.
Information contained on this page is provided by an independent third-party content provider. Binary News Network and this Site make no warranties or representations in connection therewith. If you are affiliated with this page and would like it removed please contact [email protected]
- The world’s first decentralized soccer team managed by a DAO - October 20, 2021
- Popular Legal Cannabis Review and Education App BudWiz Gaining Traction For licensed brands and stores that actually care what consumers think - October 20, 2021
- Welcome To House Sort – Your One-Stop Online Shop For All Your Home Products and Accessories! - October 20, 2021
- Seicane Launches New Android Box 2+32G with Its Exclusive Features - October 20, 2021
- DeFi Yield Protocol (DYP): A Low Cap Gem with High Potential - October 20, 2021