DeFi Yield protocol (DYP) is a revolutionary project that rewards liquidity providers directly in Ethereum. All rewards from supported tokens (DYP/ETH, DYP/USDC, DYP/USDT, and DYP/WBTC POOL) are distributed transparently and fairly.
Each pool offers four different staking options, with rewards starting from 30,000 DYP up to 100,000 DYP each month, depending on the lock time (a minimum of three days up to 90 days).
As per the latest DYP tweet, liquidity providers earned 2,139.44 ETH worth about $2,930,424 in the last 44 days – 95,62 ETH earned in the previous 24 hours!
DYP is looking to transform how DeFi is perceived by prioritizing equity in the control of funds on its platform. The project achieves this goal via the DYP anti-manipulation feature that denies whales the power to take control of the network and manipulate DYP token prices to their advantage.
The anti-manipulation feature reduces the risk of a whale dump by automatically converting rewards from supported tokens to ETH every 24 hours. Smart contracts then distribute the rewards to liquidity providers in the form of wrapped Ethereum (WETH).
Read on to learn the latest product offerings from DYP and how you can start earning rewards from your DYP tokens. If you don’t own DYP, you can buy the tokens from Uniswap.
The DYP Farming dApp is Live!
DeFi yield farming has come to the DYP platform via its staking dApp with a referral system integrated. Users get to earn lucrative rewards in each pool, starting from 20% APR up to 35% APR, depending on the lock time from a minimum of thirty days up to 120 days.
The referral program offers users 5% of their friend’s rewards whenever the friend stakes DYP tokens. The rewards are sent directly to users, free of gas fees.
Investors looking to join the staking dApp and earn ETH rewards must deposit their liquidity provider tokens (Uniswap LP tokens) into the corresponding list of pools.
The dApp also introduces the RE-INVEST function that allows investors to add their daily rewards to the staking pool. The DeFi project will soon integrate support for multiple DYP liquidity lockers for token developers, as well as the functionality to lock Uniswap liquidity for numerous pools.
DYP Earn Vaults and ETH Mining Pool
In Q1 of 2021, the DYP team will roll out automated earn vaults combined with the best Ethereum mining pool.
The DYP earn vaults will introduce an automated yield farming contract that maximizes users’ profits by moving the liquidity provider’s funds through the most profitable platforms. 75% of profits generated from the vaults will be distributed amongst LPs, with the remaining 25% used to buyback DYP governance protocol tokens to enhance liquidity.
This upcoming product supports ETH, WBTC, USDC, USDT, and DAI in five lockup durations/pools for each deposit token (lock durations of 3, 30, 60, 90, and 120 days).
The ETH Mining Pool with 0% fees offers participants a 10% monthly bonus of the ETH monthly revenue earned + 0% mining fees. Any user wishing to claim monthly DYP tokens must first join the zero-fee ETH mining pool set up by the DYP team, meaning they will also earn more ETH monthly.
This product will launch as soon as the DYP protocol achieves the hashrate required to mine a pool (250 GH/s).
DYP Tools Are Coming Next
Also scheduled for Q1 of this year are DYP tools with decentralized trust score, which serve as an informative platform for investors.
The tools are designed to gather open-source data cached from decentralized exchanges (DEX) and the latest liquidity providers. The information will be available on the custom DEX tools dashboard to help DeFi investors make decisions that maximize yields.
The DYP tools also allow users to view and explore pools/pairs on Uniswap and access trading charts and DEX real-time info for all projects listed on Uniswap.
Moreover, the tools will tap into the DYP liquidity locker to generate a 100% decentralized trust score. The trust score will be computed based on broad criteria, including a project’s contract security audits and liquidity on Uniswap.
- WapSwap: World’s First Chain Balancing Token on Binance Smart Chain and Polygon Chain Partners with CertiK - December 2, 2021
- Devia8 Launches on PancakeSwap Today after Successful Pre-Sale - December 1, 2021
- Fairies Finance Announces Successful KYC and Audit as Presale Date Nears - December 1, 2021
- BabyFrog – First Ever $USDT Paying Gaming Platform - December 1, 2021
- The Shiba Robinhood Smart Contract Has Been Audited and Listed on Pancakeswap - December 1, 2021